LEARN TO MEDITATE COURSE – “ŚABDA MEDITATION”
Learn the Silent-Mantra Based Technique
Experience Deep Rest. Establish in Being.
Śabda Meditation is an effective stress-reducing technique that’s simple, effortless, and natural. Benefits come quickly.
- Learn how to fit meditation into your life.
- Receive live, expert instruction.
- Get personalized, on-going support.
Prior attendance at a free Intro to Meditation talk is required before enrolling in the complete course. I host this every Saturday, Sunday & Monday on Insight Timer (IT) through June 2021. Follow me on IT to attend a live talk.
More information on the Learn to Meditate (Śabda Meditation) course can be found here.
Donation: consider the approximate cost or cost range that would make this course accesible to you. An amount that is both financially viable and meaningful for you. No questions asked.
First-Installment or Full-Payment is due before Day 1: May 21st.
***Anyone who has been initiated into this technique through TM, VM, AOL or PSM may re-take Days 3-4 with me at no cost. A new mantra and entry to Day 1 requires a donation.
HOW TO SIGN-UP
Email me directly to reserve your spot and complete your donation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Friday, June 25 // 11:00-12:00pm or 5:30-6:30pm CDT
TOPIC: MANTRA INITIATION
- Mantra Initiation
- Personal Instruction on Technique
Day 2: Saturday, June 26 @ 11:00-1:00pm or 5:30 – 7:30pm CDT
TOPIC: MIND + PSYCHOLOGY
- Overview of the psychology of this technique, including the shadow of dissociative states
- Correct practice and mantra review
- Practical considerations and strategies for integrating meditation 2x daily into AM/PM routine.
Day 3: Sunday, June 27 @ 11:00-1:00pm or 5:30 – 7:30pm CDT
TOPIC: BODY + SOMATIC EXPERIENCE
- Overview of the neuroscience of this technique
- Mind-body dynamics of stress release
- Intro to complementary somatic techniques (pranayam & asana)
Day 4: Monday, June 28 @ 11:00-1:00pm or 5:30 – 7:30pm CDT
TOPIC: CONSCIOUSNESS + HIGHER STATES
- Consciousness as it relates to the technique
- Subtler states of consciousness
- Integration of different consciousness states
- Long-term benefits and next steps
Send me your birth date information (date, time, location). Time should be exact to the minute. Your personal mantra is informed by your Vedic astrology chart (Jyotisha).
ABOUT CATRINA ARMENDARIZ
Catrina Armendariz is the founder of Napua. She is a meditation teacher, ayurvedic practitioner and a graduate student in Clinical Psychology.
She has a special interest in trauma and women’s health and has been practicing yogic techniques for 30 years, teaching for 7 years and recently returned from a 2.5 year pilgrimage in India, studying full-time with her teachers. Evolving at the convergence of beauty and being, her work supports the courageous cultivation of rested awareness and an embodied approach to freedom.
N A P U A
Evolving at the convergence of beauty and being, Napua is a virtual ashram: a home for simple self-care rooted in the world’s most ancient, time-honored traditions. Welcome yourself home.
Experience deep rest. See with profound clarity.
Sign-up for Napua <a href="http://www.napua.org/instagram" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">here</a> to be informed of upcoming events and offerings.