Even the most experienced of psychonauts have questions about the so-called “therapeutic” or “guided” psychedelic experience. You may wonder what the difference is between a guide, a facilitator, a sitter, and a shaman; why people use eye shades and headphones; what kind of music is used in these sessions; and many other things. These questions and more will be answered during this talk:
* The difference between a sitter, facilitator, guide, and shaman.
* What a guide is and what they “do.”
* Considerations when choosing a guide.
* Various settings in which psychedelics are typically used.
* How the psychoactive effects of psychedelics may be influenced by these settings.
* The role of music in the experience and various theories / opinions about music.
* The importance of preparation and integration.
This lively and informative presentation will be followed by Q&A.
This is a live, livestreamed event. No recordings will be made available.
Web site: https://psychedelicintegrationspecialist.com
Greg Lawrence is a Psychedelic Integration Coach and a prominent member of the Los Angeles psychedelic community. In addition to his private integration practice, he works as a coach at the Transpersonal Counseling Center (a psychotherapy practice located in Los Angeles). He also works with two organizations that focus on psychedelic advocacy, education, harm reduction, and integration:
* PsychedeLiA Integration, where he does integration work with clients one-on-one and also facilitate bi-weekly community integration circles.
* Innerspace Integration, where he serves as a member of their Integration Support Network
Greg is a Certified Psychedelic Integration and Transformational Recovery Coach, Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, and a Master Instructor in Integrated Energy Therapy (IET). You can find more information about Greg here: https://psychedelicintegrationspecialist.com/.
“Embodying an absolute aura of calm and professionalism Greg counseled me on how to get the most from a psychedelic journey I was planning.”
“Greg is incredibly compassionate, insightful and knowledgeable on many fronts.”
“Greg has been a great support in my transformational process.”