Join Johanna von Meister and Chelsea Didier for a two-day in person playshop designed to connect and refine your relationship to your heart and the heart of your business.
We will attain major clarity and authentic presence in connection to your soul’s purpose and sacred mission.Gain deep relationships with expansive womxn, and together we will experience healing and resolution of past trauma and wounding that are presently manifesting as blocks and fear keeping you from fully showing up in your business, relationships and life.
Come to discover tried and true tools and strategies to remember your authentic truth.
What to expect:
- We will hold you in safe and sacred space for you to connect with your most integrated self, and to explore the highest potential for you, your business and your life.
- Part ceremony, women’s circle, business strategy workshop, and embodiment exercises that are designed to move you from your monkey mind to your gorgeous heart and soul
DAY ONE: Access The True Self
- Immersion with experiences designed to guide you into the deepest level of presence, safety and connection in your heart, soul and body
- Cacao ceremony, breath work, spiritual teachings, meditation, integrative embodiment work, vocal, heart and womb healing and activations
DAY TWO: Business Strategy Integration
- Integrating our learnings from day one into how we can show up in authentic heart-centered service in the world
- Authentic relating and partner work, mind-mapping your life and schedule around your highest excitement and potential, build a new authentic business paradigm aligning your offerings with your deepest desires, learn to shift your vibration into one of openness, possibility and devotion
You will experience:
- Moments of profound self-reflection and connection to unity consciousness
- Emotional free technique demos to support you, your journey and your process
- Reiki demonstrations to tap into your own power of healing
- Learn how to create more scared spaces to connect with yourself on a deeper level.
- Journal + pen
- Optional: sacred object for the communal altar
- Layers of clothing
- Pillows or blankets if you’d like
- Comfortable shoes. Bring sandals if you’d like as we will be walking to the beach for part of day one
Lunch is not included: location is in walking distance to Abbot Kinney and many healthy eateries like Eherwhon, Kreation, Great White and New Deli. Vegan options are plentiful. Feel free to bring your own lunch to the event.
Light vegan snacks will be provided.
Your ticket includes both days of the playshop. Spaces are limited.
Tickets are non-refundable, however if you reserve your space and cannot attend you may send another womxn in your place.
Chelsea Didier loves human beings. As an intuitive guide, embodiment specialist and medicine woman, Chelsea supports creators, healers, entrepreneurs, and businesses fully step into authentic soul alignment. She is a result-oriented mentor, empowering her clients and their entities to harness their next level of energetic efficiency, clarity, awareness, balance, and integrity in connection to self, business and in relationship.
Rooted in ancient wisdom, Chelsea’s guidance and tools come with a no BS approach, holding you in an epic basin of heart space. She provides clients direct access to uprooting and dismantling the source layers of trauma, programming, as well as religious, ancestral and cultural conditioning stored deep in our DNA. She seeks to offer a fresh connection point to Source, to the true Self, establishing healthy mental habits and the ability to FEEL like home. The embodiment of one’s truth in its most refined available form. https://www.chelseadidier.com/
Johanna von Meister is a brand storyteller, business strategist and designer. With empathetic listening, grounded intuition and over a decade of experience with small business & start ups, Johanna guides passionate entrepreneurs, healers, artists and craftsmen to build and grow authentic businesses rooted in intention and purpose. Many times when we are too close to something, we cannot see clearly– like of Monet’s famous Water Lilies painting for instance. Close up, we only see energetic marks and color, it is not until we step back that we can see the bigger picture. Johanna offer’s this perspective and big vision to clients who are beginning a new venture or up-leveling their brand.
Johanna holds space for big visions and gives them life. From ideation to execution, her collaborative process delivers a strong foundation for business to grow. Johanna’s services create a cohesive digital & physical presence with each touchpoint of the brand– including content strategy, copywriting, graphic design, illustration, packaging design and event planning. https://johannavon.com/