CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
Tulum, or Zama as it was called by the Maya (meaning dawn), is a vortex of myth and mystery that sits in the Yucatan Peninsula. The ancient energy of the Maya infused with the surrounding natural wonders such as the lush jungles, white sand beaches, and Caribbean waters makes this area pure magic.
This eco-friendly, bohemian, chic, and spiritual setting is the perfect place for our next retreat! And we’re going luxe this time! We’re talking private chefs every night, the most restorative and beautiful property, unique ceremony experiences, and SOUL MUCH MORE!
Join us for 5 days, 4 nights to unleash your wild.
What to expect?
Our retreats are a safe space for you to connect with other like-minded women and meet your soul sisters!
These retreats are like no other. Each retreat has a structure, but it is a loose structure to give space for magic and connection to unfold organically. Our retreats are intimate experiences where you will make unforgettable life-long memories.
Our itinerary is still currently in the making and will be announced soon!
What to expect? Anything from sound baths, to plant medicine ceremonies, transformative workshops, photoshoots, singing, painting, astrology readings, reiki, cacao ceremonies, meditation, tarot card readings, hiking, and other outdoor activities (rock climbing, surfing, skiing, etc.), new friends, and a whole lotta laughs.
- Transportation from Cancun Airport (CUN) to Tulum property
- Accommodation at an EPIC luxury property
- All nourishing meals (vegan + GF options available), including a private fine dining chef each night for dinner
- Plant Medicine Ceremony
- Cacao Ceremony
- Temazcal Ceremony
- Sacred Sound Bath
- Breathwork session
- In-person guided meditations
- Release ritual
- Creative expression activity
- Goddess photoshoot
- Cenote swimming
- Beach visits
- Visit to Tulum pyramids
- Exploring town and shopping opportunities
- In-person transformative workshops
- Time to get to know your new sisters
- Goodie bag full of gifts from our sponsors
- Deepening your connection with nature and your Highest Self
- Memorable weekend for life!
Please note that the itinerary is still being adjusted and some things are subject to change!
Flights to Mexico are not included. The shuttle from the Cancun Airport (CUN) to Tulum will be included as well as transportation within the retreat. **Valid passport is required to join this retreat
Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is for the woman who….
- Is ready for deep transformation
- Desires to dive deeper into their spiritual and self-development practices
- Feels like they are on the edge of a breakthrough, but feels stuck
- Is ready to fully commit to themselves
- Is going through a life shift
- Is seeking guidance, to be seen, held, and supported
- Is calling in sisterhood and lifelong connections
- Authentic and acts with integrity
- Not afraid to invest in themselves and their future
- Owns a passport and loves to travel and explore
- Is empowered in their unapologetic self expression
- Embraces their uniqueness
- Good vibes, fun, and open-minded
- Wants to UNLEASH THEIR WILD and become the most empowered, fierce, bold, and aligned version of themselves!
Meet your Hosts
Kim Roach – @itskimroachFounder, Collective Getaway Retreats. Certified Life & Soul Purpose Coach (ICF). Sound Healer. Meditation Guide. Breathwork Facilitator. Psychonaut. EFT Practitioner. Certified Hypnotherapist. NLP Practitioner. CEO and Founder. World Citizen. Multidimensional BEing.
Kristin Simon – @kristinsimon_Founder, Pink Neon Lips & Salt Air Jewelry. Reiki Master. Polarity Therapy Expert. Digital Nomad. Photographer & Videographer. Professional Stylist. Social Media Expert. Human Design Reader in training.
The Universe brought Kim and Kristin together 6 years ago when they met briefly passing each other at a NYC subway station. Since then, they have traveled all over the world together to places like Costa Rica, French Polynesia, Mexico, and around California! Over the years, they have witnessed each other continue to grow, evolve, and step into their power. Kim has hosted/co-hosted over 10 retreats and has held space for hundreds of women through her coaching containers, sound baths, and other events. Kristin has attended multiple retreats and has co-hosted 2 retreats with Kim! It is an honor to bring this magic to the jungle!!