You offer a unique a valuable gift for the world…but a life of purpose can feel exhausting amidst the great shifts and turning of our times.
We are creating a space for change-makers, leaders, and spiritual warriors to connect deeply with their highest selves, with the earth itself and with something even greater in service of creating a livable world together.
By creating a nourishing and transformative container for connection, reflection and support, our aim is to leave you with more clarity, alignment and allies to do the important work of your life and be who you came here to be.
Over 8 days and 7, nights in Bali with consciousness-elevating practices, collaborative community, and the spirit of the island, we will be leading with the question, “What does the earth want to do through me?”
Through this lens, we will unite the worlds of environmentalism, social justice, mental health, and spirituality to forge mutually supportive paths and partnerships in service to the benefit of all beings and a sustainable future for generations to come. What’s more, we will discover our aliveness and abundant expression – mirrored by the earth itself – by discovering new ways to care for ourselves, the environment and each other.
Within the lush, nourishing beauty of a tropical paradise and upon the catalytic charge of a land born from volcanic alchemy, you will:
- Receive 3 powerful KAP (Kundalini Activation Process) transmissions to penetrate to the core of your being, activating your Kundalini life-force energy for deep healing and transformation.
- Experience 2 super-potent “I AM Transmissions” that support access to non-dual / unity consciousness and connection to source.
- Learn practical meditations that sustain your vitality and connection to source while cultivating sustained embodiment of your best self.
- Collaborate in circles of reflection and visioning with peer leaders and experts to unearth new insight, solutions, and support toward creating a more sustainable and flourishing world.
- Experience the profound ritual and ceremony of the Balinese people and receive council from an elder priest from their unique Bali-Hindu spiritual tradition.
- Connect deeply with the land and waters through guided walks and visits to sacred locations
- Be nourished by curated and facilitated moments of authentic connection, sharing and support over delicious meals, fires and more.
- Leave with the renewed clarity, inspiration and spiritual tools needed to co-create a better future with the earth itself.
We will be staying at Rahasia Manis, in the hills above Ubud. A natural retreat at the edge of the jungle, Rahasia is made for getting away from the more touristy areas of Bali and into nature. The land features a working garden and permaculture farm, 8 jungle huts and houses, 4 larger rice field homes, 10 m saltwater pool, wifi and all amenities.
About the Facilitators
Rei Chou is a facilitator, artist, and healer. She draws on 10 years of experience in convening, facilitation and experience design with organizations ranging from The White House to The Rockefeller Foundation. As a founder of The Feast, she catalyzed thousands of people to gather for meaningful conversations to foster collective empowerment. She has worked for 6+ years as a master level Reiki practitioner working with groups and individuals before discovering KAP. She is passionate about helping each person realize their true heart’s expression by creating experiences that help people realize they’re part of something greater. thisisreichou.com
Justin Hartery is a licensed psychotherapist and coach with a masters in Somatic Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies and the founder of The I AM Project theiamproject.one. With a commitment to integration, he has devoted his life to the study and teaching of embodied transformational practices in service to helping people realize their wholeness in their daily lives. He employs a cutting edge, mind/body approach to his work that pulls together the latest developments in neuroscience and clinical research with the ancient wisdom of eastern and indigenous traditions to support systemic, sustainable healing and growth. justinhartery.com
This retreat is optimized for people who:
- Are interested in having a positive change in the world while advancing their spiritual practice.
- Enjoy exploring the limits of their personal, emotional, spiritual comfort zones and growth edges.
- Have previous experience with KAP or other kundalini practices, breath-work, reiki, sound baths, plant medicines, shamanic journeying, alternative healing modalities or know themselves to be generally energetically receptive.
- Are open and committed to being an active participant in our collaborative group process.
- Are generally grounded, emotionally stable and physically healthy (can easily walk up to 1 mile on a varied terrain).
* (KAP is a powerful spiritual energy practice that assists in the awakening of raw Kundalini life-force through a safe, direct energy transmission in service of healing, empowerment and self-realization. For more info and to learn about the founder please visit kundaliniactivationprocess.com)
The $2888 rate includes queen size bed in a private bedroom. Talk to us for premium accommodations and discounts on shared rooms and arrangements for artists, change-makers and locals.
Carbon offsetting plans available
Contact Rei Chou at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Serious requests only please.