FIND YOUR SHINE’s “Hustle With Flow“
Beat Burnout & Find Your Work-Meets-Wellness Sweet Spot For Sustainable Success
A special evening workshop and panel discussion for entrepreneurs, business leaders, and visionaries on how to beat burnout and master energy, time, and flow for success that lasts and a life that works. Get ready to experience a shift of perspective through powerful techniques and conversations on healing.
- Energy vs Exhaustion
- Confidence vs Fear
- Motivation vs Pressure
- Earning vs Burning Out
- Joy vs Stress
- Health vs Illness
- Being Supported vs Doing It Alone
- Alexandra Catalano – Tedx Motivational Speaker + Nutritionist
- Dr. Ally Hicks – PhD + Mental Health Expert
- Krystle Seiden – Medicine Woman + Herbalist
- Andrea Lipton – Executive Coach + Harvard Business Review
- ADDITIONAL PANELISTS TO BE ANNOUNCED…
Sponsors: Yoga Wake Up * H2Life
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You’re used to doing it all and doing it alone
- You’ve struggled with burnout
- You want to take the leap but feel pressure and fear instead of motivation
- You want to take your current business to the next level but you’re afraid you won’t be able to handle the pressure
- You constantly feel stressed
- You struggle with time and energy management – either you’re overwhelmed or exhausted
- You put yourself last – especially when it comes to your work
- You believe success must come at a price – usually your wellbeing
WHAT YOU’LL CREATE…
- Breakthrough the “hard work” narrative and learn to attract, influence, and earn with EASE.
- Release the anxiety that “something will go wrong,” “I won’t make enough money,” and a host of other fears to start operating from a place of power.
- Experience what it’s like to enjoy both peace AND progress in your business and life.
- Learn how the connection between productivity and self-worth may be stopping your growth.
- Toss the one-size-fits-all “shoulds” and embrace wellness that works for you.
- Find new ways to connect your mind, body, spirit AND action to ensure your success.
- Learn how to build effective support systems and be the person others want to follow.
- Yoga Wake Up
- ADDITIONAL SPONSORS TO BE ANNOUNCED…
- Opportunities to connect with other purpose-driven creatives, business owners, and corporate leaders
- Breakthroughs, insights, and opportunities to apply shifts that will make a significant impact on your ability to thrive with joy and ease.
- Light bites by www.TheDelightfulTable.com
ABOUT THE PANELISTS:
Dr. Allicin Hicks – PhD and Mental Health expert, her research on minority women, cosmetic surgery and the impact of media on body image has been presented at conferences around the world. She directly impacts the lives of women through workshops, individual coaching, media work, and hands-on mentoring and is the cohost the Spicy Life Radio show.
Alex Catalano – A healthy lifestyle expert, two time TEDx speaker and creator of the blog and brand Eat Cute, Alex helps hundreds of clients across the country meet their healthy lifestyle goals. Alexandra lectures at colleges and corporate events and has appeared on The Hallmark Channel’s Home and Family, FOX Good Day LA, and The CW and been published in Mindbodygreen, Oxygen Magazine, Muscle & Fitness Magazine, Brit+Co, and Paleo Magazine among many others.
Andrea Lipton – Corporate Facilitator and Trainer, Andrea is also a Sr Learning Solutions Manager at Harvard Business Publishing and the Founder of Ways of Being That Work. Andrea has worked with the leaders and employees of Fortune 500 companies for over 20 years. Her powerhouse Ways of Being that Work coaching supports the “doers” (from brilliant corporate leaders and business owners to multi-tasking moms) in achieving greater results by being the kind of people others naturally want to follow.
Krystle Seiden – Krystle is a Post Producer turned Medicine Woman, Herbalist, and Plant Food Alchemist. She combines compassionate coaching expertise, mindfulness exercises, and plant spirit medicine to support clients in healing through natural medicine and plant foods. Krystle’s intention is to create a safe, loving and empowering space for others to step into their highest selves.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER:
Magalie René – Business Strategy Coach, Bestselling Author, and the founder of “Find Your Shine” event series, Magalie helps clients conquer fear, find their shine, and create financial freedom doing work they love. Magalie has done brand marketing for Heineken, HGTV, Kaiser Permanente, Fidelity Investments, and more. She also successfully took the leap from corporate to entrepreneurship in 2012 and has built two businesses since.
A personal message from Business Strategist + “Find Your Shine” Founder, Magalie René…
I launched my first business, Consciously Design, in 2012 after 13 years in Corporate Marketing and Public Relations. Sure I found success through self-awareness, confidence, and the cultivation of authentic relationships – but I also created it by overextending myself and pushing my health well beyond its limits.
As my business expanded a stress-induced autoimmune issue forced me to come face to face with my health (or lack thereof). Using mind-body-spirit practices and high-performance techniques I made adjustments that helped me heal.
The most important healing of all? Releasing the false belief that my value is based on what I accomplish – what I DO – rather than who I am. In its place, I’ve learned how to build and expand my business with intention and ease.
It’s time to say ENOUGH to the constant hustle and grind and use HUSTLE & FLOW methods to accomplish and enjoy more than you ever dreamed.
Now, what’s your goal? What have you been grinding hard towards? What are your wellness and balance challenges? What’s peace and progress lies on the other side of overwhelm, fear and stress?
Join a group of like-minded visionaries and incredible panelists as we break through the barriers that keep us from an optimal life of wellness AND success.
It doesn’t have to be hard. Let’s walk the path together!
I can’t wait to see you there.