An experiential retreat centered around mindful eating, embodied movement, and ecotherapy (nature-based healing). Led by yoga and somatic guide, Gaby Goldberg and licensed psychotherapist, Maia Kiley.
This is a powerful opportunity to drop deeply into being & presence within intentional community. A guided week of exploration of the relationship between body, food, and nature. And to ground into your body through intuitive listening. During this week we will live into a feminine, regenerative way of being.
https://www.maiakiley.com/retreat – Purchase a free ticket to get more info. Registration & payment are required through our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TOGETHER WE WILL
- de-condition cultural stories, beliefs, messages, and patterns
- live into a new narrative
- explore body & self-image through the Divine Lens
- alchemize negative emotions and shift into authentic embodiment
- learn somatic experiencing tools for grounding and create embodied resources
- awaken intuition and read information from the unseen world
- experience the magic of Ecotherapy – breathe with Earth and dialogue with the non-human world.THIS RETREAT IS
THIS RETREAT IS ABSOLUTELY FOR YOU
- If you’d like to spend Thanksgiving week in a supportive community.
- Are on a journey to feel integrated and connected to your body’s rhythms and messages.
- If you are actively learning to listen and trust the signals of your body.
- If you have or currently struggle with disordered eating or negative body image (this is not a replacement for therapy or treatment)
- Are ready to take responsibility for your well-being as part of the Earth’s health.