Spring is in full bloom and what better way to bask in the glory of the season than to gather together in community for a Garden Harvest celebration?
Join us for a community potluck picnic. Bring a dish to share made with fresh, seasonal ingredients from your garden or local farmers market. We encourage you to get creative and experiment!
Date: Saturday, May 13th, 2023
Time: 12pm to 2pm
Location: Prospect Park (exact location and a contact number will be sent to registered attendees the week of the event)
What to bring:
- Blanket or chair to sit on
- A meal to share with others using ingredients from your garden or local farmers market (you can find the greenmarket schedule at GrowNYC to find a market near you)
- Your own beverages, cups, and/or water bottle
- Any games you’d like to play: frisbee, ball, etc
We will provide plates, cutlery, napkins, serving utensils, a cooler, and clean-up supplies.
During our time together we will:
- Share a blessing to honor our bounty of food and its origins
- Engage in meaningful conversations around personal growth and our own health and wellness journeys (question prompts will be provided to get the ball rolling)
- Connect with other friendly faces and have the opportunity to make new friends
- Enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal lovingly prepared by fellow attendees using fresh and local ingredients
Who is this event for?
One of the intentions of this event is to bring together like-minded people who are interested in holistic health, personal growth, and creating healthy lifestyles. Meeting others who share your values can be a great source of inspiration, accountability, and support on your health journey.
Children, families, and dogs are welcome!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at our Garden Harvest Potluck Picnic!
About your host
Lisa Cifuentes is a Certified Holistic Health Coach based in New York City. In this role, she takes a gentle and supportive approach to guiding women on their path to feeling like their most vibrant and aligned selves. One of the core tenets of Lisa’s approach is the value of building and nurturing community as a means to wellness. Whether it’s group coaching, workshop facilitation, or communal events, she believes that the path to well-being is more sustainable and effective when done in community. Lisa is an empathic listener and skilled facilitator, grounded in her belief that everyone deserves to feel seen, heard, and supported in their health journey. Lisa offers a safe and non-judgmental space for women to explore their inner selves, develop their intuition, and access their inner wisdom. She comes from a family of healers in Guatemala and is proud to honor her ancestors through this work. Lisa lives in the Lower East Side with her wife and toddler son. IG: @lisamichellecifuentes