Thinking about changing careers? Meet fellow career changers + ask questions about doing work you love when you are not sure what to do next
For the past several years, I have been working with career changers who are not sure what to do next. Is that you? Let’s get together in person!
I will share some of the most important things I have learned in my work that will make a difference in your journey to find what you want to do next. And then it’s all about meeting fellow career changers while sipping delicious drinks.
When you feel the calling of doing something different, but what exactly is not clear yet, changing careers can feel daunting. And yet…this time of not knowing can also be a great time for self discovery, community, and exploration.
What would it be like to meet fellow career changers, find some inspiration, and connect in person? Come find out, and take the first step towards doing work you love.
6:30 pm: Arrive and get a delicious drink (please support our hosting venue!)6:45 pm: Talk + Q&A7:15 – 8:00 pm: Meet fellow career changers, share resources, have fun!
A few logistics
- You will find us in the patio in the back 🙂
- This is an event for people who are thinking of changing careers, but are not sure what to do next. It’s meant to be a welcoming space where to connect and share. It is not an event to get clients or pitch your business.
- Not a coffee drinker? No worries, Cafe’ Loft has plenty of options for you as well
- Cafe’ Loft has limited free parking spots in the back. If you cannot use public transportation, give yourself plenty of time to find parking in the area – and always read the signs 😉
- Do you have questions about changing careers? You can email them to me ahead of time
About Repurpose Your Purpose
My name is Aurora Meneghello and I am a Transformative Coach, Facilitator, and Founder of Repurpose Your Purpose. I work with individuals and groups from all over the world. My work is all about opening up space for your Wisdom to show up when you are going through change. I work primarily with career changers who are not sure what they want to do next, and with entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to grow their work and profit holistically.
A couple of times a year I host a group program to change careers, you can sign up for the waiting list here
Why this event is offered as a gift
From the very beginning I committed to hosting some events and programs that would be open to all – with no expectation of financial contribution. These events are offered as gifts, in the spirit of community – as a space where to unwind, relax, be yourself, and feel inspired.
If you would like to support these events and Repurpose Your Purpose’s commitment to always offer some of its programs in the spirit of gift, please choose an amount you would like to contribute when you register. The amount is completely up to you, and pitching in is optional.
Please support Cafe’ Loft by purchasing a drink or food while at the event ♥