Learn how to leverage your current skills and talents to change careers. For those who are not sure about what to do next.
About this event
Feeling professionally stuck? Underchallenged? Bored? Unsure about what to do next? Or maybe you have an idea, but you are not taking action to make it happen.
Come learn how to leverage your current skills and talents to move into a different career.
- Recognize specific beliefs that are preventing you from changing career and how to shift them
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you towards the career you desire
- Feel excited about the future again
Join me to share, connect, and explore the present to build a better professional future.Experience a different way to learn: a non judgmental, warm, supportive environment that fosters connection within yourself and without, and inspires you to trust yourself while caring for others.Psst…This workshop is also a great preview of Repurpose Your Purpose‘s Group Program to Change Careers. Sign up for the waiting list here.
This event will take place live online and is INTERACTIVE. You can calculate your local time to participate here. I will host the gathering twice to make it easy for people from different time zones to participate. You only need to attend once 🙂Please note that this event will NOT be recorded to protect everyone’s privacy.About this online event:
- This interactive gathering will be live online. You can choose to connect at 10 am or at 6:00 pm (Los Angeles Time). You can calculate your local time to participate here.
- I will send a private link to join using Zoom only to those who register online.
- Please make sure you have fast and reliable internet connection, video camera, headphones and mic as needed to participate.
- To co create a safe space, I will lock the meeting after the first few minutes, so please be on time
- Although a Zoom app is available, I highly recommend you plan on attending using your laptop or desktop computer.
- The workshop is open to anybody from anywhere in the world 🙂 The entire workshop will be in English.
- Please choose a quiet environment free of distractions to participate: this is a completely live and interactive workshop and you will need to be fully present and participate.