Sit in a virtual circle with fellow career changers to share and listen to each other’s experiences of the time in between changes.
About this event
This Circle gathering is part of Repurpose Your Purpose’s Winter Fest 2022 (December 12 – December 16).
When we circle together, we bring our hearts, our listening and our speaking to the center, and we co-create a space of sacredness.
It is in this spirit that I invite you to a virtual circle for Career Changers. We will engage in meaningful questions to deepen our presence in the here and now, and to hold space for the in-between time:
- when you know you want to do something else, but you are not sure what to pursue next
- when you have a strong desire for change, but you are still on the journey
- when you oscillate between excitement about the future, and fear of the unknown
Each circle will take place live online and will be INTERACTIVE. Choose between participating at 10 am or at 6 pm Pacific (Los Angeles time). You can calculate your local time to participate here. You only need to participate once.
A few years ago I began to look for ways to interact and live outside of our cultural paradigm of domination. I found that approach in Circles.
john a. powell says that the antidote to “othering” is not sameness, but belonging. When we come together in Circle, we create sacred space. It is not you + me. It is you + me + every person who joins us + the interpersonal field in between. It is not just the sum of each component, it is something more.
And so, in the safety and welcoming of Circle, we can hold and be present to what we couldn’t hold alone. We can hold each other. We can hold the uncertainty, the fear, the sadness, the love, the peace, the confusion, the imagination, the experience of being alive, the possibilities of creating a different future. We can hold our own insights.
Participating in a Circle is a way to deepen our own presence, our own insights about what is happening, our own relationship to the deeper Self.
Will you join us?
Please note that this event is interactive and will NOT be recorded.
How to Prepare:
- Create your own sacred space: pick a quiet place, light a candle, declutter the space around your computer
- Please have with you a piece/object that represents you/what you feel in this moment in time, or that represents your intention for our virtual circle
- Take a few minutes to slow down and be present before joining the call
- Make sure to have what you need to eat and drink either before or next to you, so you can be fully present for the duration of our gathering
- This is a completely live and interactive meeting and you will need to be fully present and participate. No one will be able to join after the initial check in to protect the integrity of the Circle
- This Virtual Circle will be live online. Please connect a little before our starting time so we can begin on time (or close enough!)
- You only need to participate once for each Circle (at 10 am or 6 pm Pacific) – pick the time that works best for you
- Please make sure you have fast and reliable internet connection, video camera, headphones and mic as needed to participate.
- Please be on video to fully participate in the virtual circle.
- People who leave Zoom on but do not participate (video off, not responsive) will be disconnected from the call to protect the integrity of the Circle
- Although a Zoom app is available, I highly recommend you plan on attending using your laptop or desktop computer.
- This virtual circle is open to anybody from anywhere in the world 🙂 The entire event will be in English.
- By participating you agree to keep all that people share, including their names and identities, confidential.
- No recordings or screenshots are allowed
About Repurpose Your Purpose’s Winter Fest 2022
My work is and has always been about navigating change. When the nights stretch out and the days become shorter, we are called to look within and to digest what’s come before. In the darkness of this time, we can also best begin to see the initial small, but powerful flame that calls us to shine our light brighter.
This year, I am dedicating one full week to programs designed to help you access this space of inner Wisdom and transformation. See here for the full schedule.
Please note: only some of the events will be recorded. See each event’s description for details
About the Gift Economy
Choose to attend just once or multiple times, each event is offered in the spirit of the gift economy. I have been offering some of my events for years in this spirit.
The gift economy is a way to share knowledge and resources outside of the dominant mode of transactional exchange. All of Winter Fest’s programs are offered as a gift.
If you would like to contribute to these events and to support Repurpose Your Purpose’s commitment to always offer some of its programs in the spirit of gift, please choose an amount you would like to contribute when you register. The amount is completely up to you, and you can also choose not to pay anything.
About the Host
My name is Aurora Meneghello and I am a Transformative Coach and Facilitator who works with individuals and organizations from all over the world. I support clients in living a life of purpose and in creating businesses and organizations that awaken wellbeing and potential in their leaders and teams. My work focuses on unlocking each individual’s inner Wisdom, so they can feel at peace within themselves, take powerful action, and live at their full potential.
I am the Founder of Repurpose Your Purpose, a program to help people change careers by using what they already know to do something new. A couple of times a year I host a group program to change careers, you can sign up for the waiting list here.