This article is for healers and guides who want to post their 1 on 1 sessions on Conscious City Guide and appear in our calendar of conscious experiences.
Do you want to grow exposure for your private 1:1 sessions? If so, then sharing them with a community who are seeking exactly what you offer is crucial to your success!
Most practitioners don’t know where to go beyond their social media and own mailing lists. And as a result, the growth of their private clients only trickle in through referrals or worse, hit a plateau.
SOUND FAMILIAR ?
If you are:
- A Meditation teacher who hosts group sessions but wants to expand your offerings to private sessions
- An astrology reader who wants to reach new clients
- Or any type of conscious practitioner wanting more exposure for their 1:1 offerings
It’s your time to be seen by sharing your offerings on Conscious City Guide.
We believe in sharing abundance and that includes abundance in community. Our community is seeking offerings like yours.
Our co-founder Mel Nahas, hosted a zoom session taking you through how easy it is to list your private sessions, see below.
If you’d rather read the instructions, check out our step by step guide here.
There were some great questions that came up during the session, here are some answers and tips:
HOW DO I CREATE MULTIPLE SESSIONS TYPES AVAILABLE IN 1 TIMESLOT?
- Create 2 different ticket types under tickets : make them both available for that timeslot session
- Under Timeslots : add “1” available in Timeslot capacity (see below screenshot) : select SAVE
- Another good note here > let’s say you created all the timeslots + dates but need to make a timeslot unavailable, you just turn the ticket type OFF in this timeslot, in this same area. See screenshot below.
HOW DO I MAKE MY SESSION LOCATION ‘ONLINE’
Unfortunately, for your 1:1 sessions (named ‘Timed Entry Event’) in Universe the virtual event setting is only available on regular events and is not available on Timed-Entry events. This is easily fixed: be extra clear in title and description that it’s an online offering. e.g “PRIVATE ONLINE RECALIBRATION SESSION”
If for any reason you’re creating your session as a Regular Event vs A Timed Entry Event, you can set this to Virtual as toggled below. Then under Connection Details you would include your Zoom link.
WHAT ARE THE BANNER DIMENSIONS FOR THE TOP OF THE PAGE?
1400 x 590px – although if you choose a horizontal image in most cases it works 🙂
WHAT ARE OUR FEES?
Our standard fees apply, in most cases our creators choose to PASS ON THE FEE to the buyer, meaning if your session is $35 you receive 100% of the $35 and the fees are paid by the buyer and passed through to the various payment providers automatically.
You can also increase the price of your session slightly to cover your payment processing costs of running a business and absorb the fee so the buyer pays the flat price. ie. You would just make your ticket $41 or higher and select ‘absorb fee’ in the FEE section.
- Free sessions have no associated fees
- Standard fees for ticketed events are based on payment processor you select:
- Universe (default): 5% + $3 per ticket + 3% credit card processing fee : funds received 48 hours AFTER the session
- Stripe: (Universe service fee of 5% + $3 per ticket) + (Stripe’s service fee of 2.9% + $0.30): funds received AS SESSIONS ARE PURCHASED
- Example/ $35 session + $5.80 service and processing fee = $40.80 total
Payout will depend on which payment processor you choose:
- Universe wallet: Funds will be available 48 hours after the event ends. You will then be notified to transfer the funds held in Universe to any bank account you like. More details on this here.
- Stripe: Universe will instantly send funds to your Stripe account as tickets are purchased.
WHAT DOES AN EVENT CALENDAR LOOK LIKE ON MY OWN WEBSITE ?
The beauty of listing your private session on Conscious City Guide is that you can offer sessions directly to our community aligned with offerings like yours as well as seamlessly embed the offerings on your own website from the same system, keeping all your bookings and calendar in 1 system (so you’re not double booking!).
- In your Universe account select the ‘event’ / session you want to manage.
- In the right hand column select “Embeddable Widgets”
- Select the type of embed you want (there are 4 choices) – you can also select colours here to exactly match your own colour template
- Copy / Paste that code into your site
This is what the calendar looks like embedded on a website
If you have any more questions about setting up a private session and reaching our community – you can always email us at email@example.com