This program equips health/wellness practitioners to offer Sound Healing to clients and communities with trauma so they can heal and thrive.
About this Event
This program equips health/wellness practitioners and professionals, therapists, organizations, treatment center staff, and community leaders with sound healing knowledge, tools, and hands-on experience to facilitate clients and communities heal from trauma and thrive.
ABOUT THE BREATH • RHYTHM • BOWLS PROGRAM:
The Breath • Rhythm • Bowls Program consists of 30-hours of in-person and online training. The program foundations are :
- Current trauma and sound research including neuroscience and mindfulness
- Energy, vibrational, and Eastern medicine systems
- Indigenous, ancient, and spiritual wisdom
The Program focuses on:
- Crystal Singing Bowls
IN-PERSON TRAINING DATES (BERKELEY, CA):
April 18-19, 2020
May 16-17, 2020
9:30am-5:30pm (Total hours: 24)
The remaining 6 hours are online — a combination of practice, discussion, and experiential.
WHO THIS CERTIFICATION IS FOR:
This integrative health and wellness program is for the person who is seeking a mind-body-Spirit healing modality to support their clients and communities to heal from trauma and thrive.
- You want to understand how sound can be used as a therapeutic tool and learn how to offer that to clients
- You want a strong understanding and sensitivity as a practitioner of how trauma impacts the brain, body, mind, and spirit, and about its associated conditions such as anxiety, depression, stress, negative moods and thought patterns, dissociation, and soul loss so you can work with a range of clients
- You want to begin a healing career or integrate an alternative medicine modality to compliment your current health/wellness offerings
- You appreciate and enjoy crystals, energy healing, and music
- You are a musician who wants to learn how to use music and sound to heal
- You want an effective, enjoyable, and quick self-care practice for yourself
THIS PROGRAM EQUIPS YOU TO OFFER YOUR CLIENTS:
- Access deep states of peace, joy, intuition, creativity, and presence
- Experiences, techniques, and practices with which they can regulate, release, and process emotions
- Experiences, techniques, and practices to shift negative thoughts, patterns, and beliefs to positive ones
- Facilitate healing and breakthroughs
- Build resilience and agency
- Increase self-worth, confidence, focus, clarity, and motivation, and inspired
- Connect with their truth, power and true self
- Connect with their inner intelligence, guidance, and wisdom
- Develop a growth mindset
- Believe in themselves and change their narrative
- Become empowered in their lives, relationships, and work
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS PROGRAM
- Understand Sound Healing from therapeutic, scientific, and musical perspectives
- Science, principles, and benefits of sound, breath, rhythm, and crystals, and how they affect the body, mind, emotions, energy, and Soul
- Learn how to use sound and rhythm as a therapeutic tool to heal, transform, and elevate clients’ emotions, beliefs, and story
- Develop a Practitioner-level understanding about trauma and its associated conditions, and develop your sensitivity to work with clients with trauma
- How to create a safe, healing container and energy field
- How to create and build a safe, trusted therapeutic relationship
- Breath and rhythm practices you can begin using with clients
- How to play Crystal Singing Bowls and use them with clients
- Offer individual sound treatments and sound baths
- Hands-on practice to experiment giving and receiving sound treatments
THE PROGRAM CONSISTS OF:
- In-person training
- Reading and group practice
- Online group discussion and supervision
No musical experience or training is necessary.
Crystal Singing Bowls will be provided for practice and available for purchase.
Please bring a drum for the Rhythm portion (April 19th).
Contact Mytrae with questions and for more details: email@example.com