**To successfully register for this event, you must follow the link below:
**This event will be held as both an online and in-person event**
Full Moon ritual workings are dedicated to support practices of release, energetic reset, and gratitude. Every Full Moon working is customized to make the most of the celestial energies present at the time of the working.
In this ritual, Ixté will lead the group into communion with the spirit of the Chameleon. All participants are welcome to have with them a representation of the Chameleon during this ritual undertaking but are not required.
How to best prepare for this ritual:
- Create a space where you will not be disturbed.
- Enough space to sit, stand and/or lie down.
- Cleanse yourself and your space using herbs, a selenite wand, singing bowl, or LBRP before the ritual begins.
Please have with you:
- Candle (new)
Doors open at 6:45 and the event begins promptly at 7, please already be checked in and seated by that time.What to bring?
- A yoga mat or blanket to lay on (cotton padded yoga mats are available for purchase)
- An unburned pillar candle (in glass, also available for purchase)
- Bottle of water
- Dress in clean, comfortable clothing