Self-love sounds kinda abstract, right?
Maybe even out of reach?
I felt that way too, like it was a great idea but I couldn’t quite grab onto it. Most of the time I felt self-conscious and unsure of myself. Like many of us, I was my own worst critic and deeply in self-judgment and shame.
I wanted to feel good about myself. I wanted to be more self-assured and confident but I had no clue how to get there. How do I love myself? What do I do?
Well, I have good news! Self-love is accessible! We can start practicing self-love right now in the choices we make every day.
This can look like anything from choosing to drink more water today instead of soda to choosing to speak up to someone who is disrespecting us or deciding to go for a walk to relieve some stress.
No self-loving choice is too small. I am living proof that seemingly small choices add up and lead us to empowerment!
What are the benefits of learning and practicing self-love? Why is it so important?
- Self-love is how we connect to our worthiness.
- Self-love is how we step into our power and reach a higher level of self-respect, self-assurance and independence.
- Self-love is how we reach our highest potential.
- Self-love is how we get in touch with what we want, our dreams, our purpose, our passions and it’s how we come to know we are worthy of reaching them.
Join me for my next self-love workshop, Self-Love: Are You Choosing You?
We’ll break down self-love into five pillars – integrity, self-care, self-worth, self-trust and self-compassion & forgiveness.
You’ll walk away with:
- A much clearer understanding of what self-love looks like and feels like
- A deeper connection with yourself
- Self-love action steps you are excited to start applying to your life
- A new perspective to work with – seeing your choices through the lens of self-love
Can’t wait to see you there! =)