Explore the empowering practice of positive affirmations through journaling, meditation and flower mandala art!
Positive affirmations are loaded phrases and statements of positive thinking that are known to boost self esteem, provide motivation, lower stress, increase resilience, assist in combating negative self-talk, and contributes to positive changes in cognitive, emotional and behavioral patterns.
Discover through journaling which positive affirmations resonate with you and are best suited to overcome the challenges in your life. Let go of limiting thoughts and tap into your inner strength with empowering and mindful meditation. Immerse yourself in the meditative art of flower mandala, where you’ll engage your senses and unlock your creativity, allowing the soothing and healing powers of nature to ground you in the present moment.
Join us at the beautiful Bliss Studio for this unique workshop. We’d love to have you there!
What to Expect at the Workshop:
- Dress comfortably for an enjoyable experience.
- Journaling materials: Bring your own journal or use our provided journaling note cards.
- Meditation essentials: Feel free to bring your yoga mat for a cozy meditation session. We’ll provide floor pillows for added comfort.
Don’t miss out on this special event! Reserve your spot today and embark on a path of self-discovery, empowerment, and positive transformation.
If you have any questions about the workshop or booking, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We’d be happy to help 🙂
Know before you go:
* No previous art experience required.
* The workshop is for ages 13 and up.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
* Every participant requires a reservation. No additional visitors are allowed. Please no toddlers, observers, babies or pets.
* Your host will be taking pictures during the workshop. These photos will be shared on our social media outlets and on our website. If you don’t want your picture taken, please let us know before or during the workshop.
* We’re happy to provide a refund up to 3 days prior to the event.
* Any cancellation requests within 3 days of the event can be transferred to Workshop Credit (no expiration date). This allows us to properly plan each session.
* Any requests within 2 hours of the event can be transferred to Workshop Credit at 50% of the amount paid due to staffing and inventory requirements.
* No Call / No Show will not be refunded, with no Workshop Credit.
* We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the workshop for unforeseen circumstances. Events with insufficient enrollment might be cancelled. Guests will be notified in advance.
Wander + Art is a local woman-owned small business, thank you for your support!