The practice of microdosing – consuming small “sub perceptual” amounts of psychedelic substances to regulate mood, increase productivity and enhance creativity – has exploded in popularity in just a few years. People are now microdosing in order to address conditions such as anxiety, depression and OCD, among other things but there is still a lot of confusion about what microdosing is, how it works, and how to do it.
In this talk you will learn:
- The history of modern microdosing
- The difference between microdosing and “minidosing”
- Possible benefits and side effects
- Results of scientific studies
- General dosing guidelines
- How to accurately measure a microdose
- Optimal microdosing schedules
- How to know if you are taking too much (or too little)
This online talk will be followed by a Q&A.
This is a live, livestreamed event – no recording will be available.
Web site: https://psychedelicintegrationspecialist.com
Greg Lawrence is a Psychedelic Integration and Transformational Coach and a prominent member of the Los Angeles psychedelic community. In addition to his private integration practice, he works as a coach at the Transpersonal Counseling Center (a psychotherapy practice located in Los Angeles). He also works with two organizations that focus on psychedelic advocacy, education, harm reduction, and integration:
* PsychedeLiA Integration, where he does integration work with clients one-on-one and also facilitate bi-weekly community integration circles.
* Innerspace Integration, where he serves as a member of their Integration Support Network
Greg is a Certified Psychedelic Integration and Transformational Recovery Coach, Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, and a Master Instructor in Integrated Energy Therapy (IET). You can find more information about Greg here: https://psychedelicintegrationspecialist.com/