An interactive + experiential VIRTUAL GATHERING + FACILITATED DISCUSSION
R E L A T I N G…
One of the biggest shifts in practicing polyamory is a shift in HOW we get to relate to others.
By not living and operating within the (often times unsaid ) rules + conditioning of monogamy, it means you get to have a choice in making decisions based on what feels most authentic and true to you.
Join us to meet folx already practicing and/or are new to polyamory/ethical non-monogamy.
This is a safe space for asking those questions you can’t ask anywhere else!
WHY JOIN THIS GATHERING…
- Opportunity to meet other mindful polyamorous/non-monogamous folks
- Experience meaningful connection through guided interaction.
- Receive clarity + support for questions/challenges in your relationships
- Connect with like-minds for a sense of belonging + community
- Uplift + inspire through sharing + listening
7:00 COMMUNITY CONNECTION…(first 35-minutes)
7:35 DISCUSSION…(last 55-minutes)
**Type your question in when you RSVP and it will be added to our agenda for the night.
Questions will be asked in the order they came in.
**If you’re coming with a partner, please be on separate devices (if possible) for breakout room exercises**
QUESTIONS? Send them to: Happy@TheStellarLife.com