As watery Winter descends and the solstice approaches, join me for a deeply nourishing evening spent in sisterhood, as we open our hearts and our feminine intuition with the sacred plant medicine cacao.
Together we will journey into our innate wisdom and beauty as we mirror, celebrate and empower one another through meditation, movement, relaxation and respectful feminine touch.
You can expect:
– a safe and nourhsing space to unwind and unfurl
– a heart-opening blend of cacao and other plant allies
– deeply rejuvenating and healing practices to guide you back home to your centre and essence
– divine sisterhood where you can be held exactly as you are
– meditation, movement, gentle touch and more…
This is a sanctuary in which to deeply receive, and to share the sweet nectar of our hearts and wombs together as we celebrate our unique gifts as women and sisters. All are welcome; all of you is welcome.
You can find out more about the Temple practices and flow here.
The evening will be held at our beloved home from home, 42 Acres Shoreditch. Come, claim your seat, and dive into the mystery with us in the deep embrace of Winter.
7.30-10pm / earlybird (until November 12): £20, £25 thereafter (booking fees apply)