This brand new workshop is expected to sell out quickly.
Only 12 spots available. Sign up today to secure your seat!
Have you been wanting to start your own crystal business but not sure where to start? Maybe you’re in the process of launching and want to gain valuable information and insight that will save you money and time. Join crystal keeper Lindsay Bosworth for this not to be missed class where you will learn how to successfully start your own crystal lifestyle brand.
Crystals are gaining popularity and the industry is going to continue to grow as more people awaken to crystal healing properties and benefits.
Topics Covered In This Class:
- Crystal Wholesaler Buyer List – Recommended amazing suppliers from around the world. Also who to avoid. (This information alone is worth the class fee!)
- How to create your own conscious crystal business.
- The importance of integrity and your own intentions with crystals.
- Sustainability and ethical practices.
- U.S. Distributor Pros and Cons.
- How to market your crystal business.
- Finding your niche to differentiate yourself in this competitive market.
- The pros and cons of selling on Etsy.
- Calculating margins and tracking profitability.
- Using Instagram to connect with customers and build a standout brand.
- Using Instagram Live to kickstart your brand with online live sales.
- Utilizing Instagram/ Facebook ads.
- Signs of business burnout and how to avoid.
- Logistics for physical office setup.
- Strategy for pinpointing your business model.
- Photography: making your photos look great without spending a fortune.
- Creating a cohesive brand, name and logo.
- Supplemental products to increase revenue.
- Embracing your own vision for your crystal lifestyle brand.
- Eye-catching and memorable packaging and branding.
Price: Early bird $198 (before Sept. 9) Regular rate of $248 thereafter.
Date: Saturday September 21st
Time: 6 – 9 p.m.
Location: Little Shop of Crafts, 711 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY
(Corner of 94th and Amsterdam)
Bio: Lindsay Bosworth is a Crystal Wisdom Keeper and Divine Protector of Crystals. She activates and works with crystals in the Grand Tetons of Jackson Hole, Wyoming and where she is divinely guided to travel and teach.
Lindsay immersed herself full time into the world of crystals selling through Instagram, Etsy, and Shopify. She’s now teaching motivated students how to start a successful and sustainable lifestyle brand.