Have you taken a deep breath today? Are you respiratory ready for possible stressors ahead? Are you feeling stress, loneliness, anxiety? Perhaps seeking deeper connection to self and community?
It’s the perfect time harness the healing, connective power of your breath.
Chris Keener, Goldenair Breathwork creator, will provide you guidance and motivation through powerful but easy to learn techniques tailored for these interesting times. Breathing along to an inspired soundtrack, you’ll oxygenate your body to access an extraordinary state. In this state, you can ease stress, anxiety, and energetic blockages.
- detoxify your lungs, build capacity and elasticity
- alkalize and enrich your blood
- balance hormones and increase energy levels
- reduce inflammation
Mental and Emotional Benefits:
- reduce anxiety by turning down your stress response
- process deep-seated traumas and “stuck energy”
- clear brain fog and fatigue
- induce epiphanies, “ah ha” moments, and creative insights
- release a pharmacopoeia of feel good chemicals stored naturally in the body
“The Goldenair session was the most impactful, holistic, transcendent 60 minutes of my life.” – Jamieson Gray
What you’ll need to prepare:
- Computer or cell phone w/ access to Zoom (app installed)
- a good way to hear the audio (headphones or bluetooth speaker)
- a place to lie down with minimal distractions
- a mat and blanket (or 2 blankets – try and get cozy)
- an open mind
- Best done on an empty stomach!
*A Zoom link will be emailed to you once your Registration is confirmed.
(Note event is Pacific Standard Time!)
**FREE for healthcare providers – Let ’em know
***No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Email me if you need a discount code