THIS EVENT IS ON TUESDAY, MARCH 16TH AT 4pm PST/5pm MST/6pm CST/7pm EST
FREE MASTERCLASS EVENT IN HONOR OF WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH!
Let’s talk about dating during a pandemic! It may seem impossible for many, confusing, frustrating and completely exhausting. But being in a pandemic doesn’t mean LOVE AND DATING have stopped. In fact, now is a supreme time to get clearer and more intentional in dating and attracting love from greater emotional and mental intimacy. And this Masterclass will show you how to start.
Join International Dating and Relationship Expert author of The Conscious Dating Method Workbook Journal, Angela N. Holton, as she brings her exciting and informative Masterclass: The Conscious Love & Dating Method: “FINDING LOVE IN A PANDEMIC”
IF YOU ARE…
- FEELING LONELY, CONFUSED AND EVEN FRUSTRATED & ANGRY WITH DATING AND THE POTENTIAL OF FINDING LOVE DURING THE PANDEMIC…
- UNSURE HOW TO NAVIGATE ONLINE DATING & MAKE YOUR PROFILE STAND OUT…
- TIRED OF ATTRACTING THE SAME TYPE OF PARTNER…
- TRULY READY TO GET CLEAR ON YOUR IDEAL PARTNER & CALL THEM IN…
- READY TO DATE WITH GREATER INTENTION, SELF-LOVE, STRATEGY, SELF-AWARENESS & FUN…
THEN JOIN THE FREE MASTERCLASS CHANGING THE DATING & LOVE LIVES OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD!
The Conscious Love & Dating Method is revolutionizing the dating and romantic lives of women from around the world by changing how they show up in dating and relationships. The CLDM works to radically shift the mindset of women around dating and therefore change their dating experiences.
Whether, you’re single and dating, newly divorced and want to start dating again or happily married and want to improve your relationship with your partner and in dating yourself and you partner, this workshop will support you in learning real, practical application to strengthen the love and relationships around you.
During this Masterclass you will receive:
- A Guided Meditation
- The 5 Principles of The Conscious Love & Dating Method
- How To Date & Cultivate Intimacy During A Pandemic
- Tools to “date” and build deeper connections with greater self-awareness, intention, and self-love
- Strategies to become clearer on your ideal partner and the type of relationship you desir
- Tips to navigate online dating with more fun and self-empowerment.
- The common pitfalls to dating
- Learn the “TRIFECTA” to manifestation love & anything else we desire.
- Quick tips to help you start dating now
- 7 page Workbook PDF
- Learn How You Can Work with Angela
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE CONSCIOUS LOVE & DATING METHOD:
“If you want to transform your life and get out of the dating rut, then attend this workshop and purchase the workbook. Just say yes and open your heart. A wonderful change will come.”
~ M. Watson, New York City
“I’m so glad I took the workshop!…The workshop helped me realize I didn’t like [dating] apps because deep down I was afraid of rejection. Once I viewed it as a learning experience that can take a long time, I no longer felt drained from the non or uninspiring responses…
Maryam, New York City
“This session was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I learned so much about dating & it has inspired me to date with much more intention. Angela is so kind, so relatable, and so motivating…Definitely a session worth attending.
~ Katey, Oakland, CA
“As someone who has been married for almost 5 years, I wasn’t sure of what to expect from Angela’s Conscious Dating Method workshop. Now that I am on the other side, I want to reassure others that Angela’s message is as much applicable to people in committed relationships (married or otherwise) as it is for single women….”
~ Tasha, Denver
“The [workshop]…was very insightful. It allowed me to look at things from a different perspective seeing that I hate online dating. It allowed me to do some introspection and figure out strategies I have used in the past compared to what I will now use after your workshop….”
~ Shelly, New York City
“The workshop will absolutely get you on the right path to not only prepare you mentally for love, but tips to help get you started. I’m excited and know that if I am willing to put in the work, I will meet the person for me.”
~ Vanessa, Bay Area