This introduction will give you an overview of how our Feminine Erotic series can help you connect to your body’s inherent source of power for more pleasure , healing, and vitality. The 4-part series in February is a synthesis of Yoga, Tantra, and Taoist practices.
WHO THIS IS FOR
FOR ANY FEMALE IDENTIFIED BODIES WHO ARE DESIRING TO…
- Discover a personal formula for increasing pleasure and achieving multiple orgasms
- Increase sexual arousal by improving blood circulation to your vagina and pelvic floor *
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles to manage or prevent incontinence *
- Experience greater levels of feeling & sensation by getting out of your head and into your body
- Freeing tension in the body so that vocalizing what’s pleasurable becomes more natural
APPROACHABLE / ENGAGING / EXPERIENTIAL
- Yoni egg 101 aka vaginal Kung-fu for increasing pleasure
- The 3 Gates of Pleasure
- Yoga postures for strengthening pelvic floor muscles
- Specific breathing techniques for relaxing into the body (Orbit, Belly-Chest, Ovarian)
- Guided meditations for centering
FEMININE EROTIC 4-PART SERIES: February 3rd – February 28th, 2021
Experiential classes: Thursdays 7-9pm pst.
Check-ins: Mondays 7-8pm pst.
Disclaimer* This workshop/website is not medical advice. This workshop/website may contain general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. If you have questions concerning our services, please consult your doctor. You must not rely on the information in this workshop/website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediately medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website on in this workshop.