Spoiler: You don’t have to do single alone.
Hey single woman! Are you:
- feeling like you’re on a different life path than most of the women in your life (either by choice or chance)?
- sick of people acting like there’s something wrong with your singleness?
- really over questions like, “are you dating again?” or “when will you get back out there?”
- feeling a desire to connect with other women who are in the same boat and totally GET IT?
The Empower Your Single-ness Workshop is a LIVE virtual workshop that will allow you to celebrate your singleness in community with other women!
The only requirement is that you identify as a single woman. You in?
You’ll leave this 75-minute virtual event feeling:
- More permission for exactly where are right now in your life
- A deeper connection to yourself and your desires
- Brighter, lighter, and inspired
- Ready to call in what’s next for your life— be it a lover, a house, a friend, a vacation— it’s up to YOU
- A sense of belonging in a community of other like-minded women (you are not alone!)
Come as you are, and come to receive. Paige will lead you through a powerful workshop to help you find more permission for your unique journey in life. If you’re struggling with belonging, rest assured, you belong here!
- Come as you are: I’m rolling out the red carpet for all parts of you. Come messy, pissed off, sobbing, excited, anxious, or anything in between. There is space and approval for you AND all of your emotions. In fact, feeling your feelings is celebrated here!
- Be on time: Honor your time, my time, and the time of your sisters. Please show up on time. I will close the zoom room to new attendees after 10 minutes. If you are late, you will not be permitted to enter.
- Be present: Aren’t we distracted enough? Give yourself this time as a gift. Turn off any notifications. Get comfy. Pour yourself a cup of tea. And get ready for a powerful experience.
“The workshop helped me come back to the present, get clarity, and have hope again for the future, all while being in a safe and inspiring group of people on the same journey.” -Anonymous
“Paige offers such a warm and compassionate space to lean into. Her heart and desire for women is abundantly clear and she provides an energetically clean space for women to grow and connect. Rec 10/10!” -Katie H.
Hosted by coach Paige Wilhide of Breakup Breakthrough.
WILL THERE BE A REPLAY?
Let’s be serious– how often do we sign up for things and never watch the replay? The magic of this workshop is the community– it’s YOU and other women like you! If you are excited about the idea of connecting with like-minded women and transforming your relationship with yourself, I invite you to show up LIVE. If, for whatever reason, you cannot make the workshop, there will be a replay available after the event, but it will only be available for a limited time.
I’m a breakup coach and a single woman in my mid 30s.
Through my own personal journey, I have struggled to find approval for my single-ness, especially as I have watched my friends move through all the celebratory life stages: engagements, weddings, motherhood.
In my work as a coach, I have an incredible support system and community, I have lots of tools for working through the spots where I feel lonely/stuck/isolated/behind and yet, in spite of all of that, I still find myself seeking a community of like-minded, growth-oriented, spiritual women who totally get it.
So I’m taking it upon myself to create that community and re-write the narrative around what it means to be single.