Welcome to our Cannabis Yoga and Spirit Animal Medicine Workshop, taking place on May 20, 2023, from 2:30pm to 5:30pm in the beautiful neighborhood of Silverlake.
Join us for a unique and transformative experience as we combine the healing power of cannabis, yoga, and spirit animal medicine. Our expert instructor, Stef Manger will guide you through a restorative yoga practice, infused with the therapeutic benefits of cannabis. Whether you’re new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner, this class is designed to help you relax, release tension, and connect with your body on a deeper level.
But that’s not all – our workshop also includes a Spirit Animal Medicine session, led by Stella Cheung, a shamanic practitioner. Spirit Animal Medicine is an ancient practice that utilizes the wisdom of animals to provide guidance, support, and healing. During this session, you’ll learn how to connect with your spirit animal and discover the messages they have for you.
At our Cannabis Yoga and Spirit Animal Medicine Workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the synergistic relationship between cannabis, yoga, and spiritual practices. Our experienced instructors will create a safe and welcoming space for you to delve into the healing powers of these practices, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and empowered.
This workshop is open to all levels and no previous experience is necessary. Come as you are and leave feeling renewed and inspired. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect with your body, mind, and spirit.
Register today to secure your spot in this unforgettable workshop. We can’t wait to see you there!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This is for you if you’ve been:
- feeling anxious, overwhelmed, burnt out
- suffering in physical/emotional pain
- stuck in a particular area of your life and feeling lost, confusion, self-doubt
- feeling lonely, isolated, and disconnected
- curious about holistic healing & self-care practices for more connection and compassion
- wanting to be a part of a conscious community of like-minds
Studies have shown that raising your vibration in a community of like-minds where you feel seen, heard, and accepted is more effective in reducing stress, depression, anxiety, and loneliness than taking prescribed medication. We believe that we all hold the key to our own healing + well-being using holistic and natural methods. High Frequency Sessions are experiential, guided, and thoughtfully curated so that a safe space is co-created for inclusivity, belonging, and acceptance.
This is a hybrid in-person and Zoom event. Zoom link given with ticket purchase.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Strengthen your intuition cultivating a relationship with the sacred practices of Cannabis Yoga and Spirit animal medicine.Explore & learn how to get into altered states of consciousness to get answers the ordinary mind can’t access. The session includes:
- BYOCannabis. We do not sell any cannabis or cannabis products.
- You’ll be guided through a cannabis ceremony & micro-dosing prior to yoga practice
- An all-levels restorative yoga class
- Discover your personal Spirit animal thru the ancient practice of Shamanic journeying
- Integration in heart-centered community
- Integration dinner at a nearby Mexican restaurant afterwards (optional)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW…
- No previous yoga, cannabis or journey experience necessary
- Must be 21+ years old to attend
- A micro-dose of cannabis* is taken prior to Yoga practice (guidance will be given)
- *Intake of cannabis is optional
- Contact us directly if you have any specific limitations and/or injuries
- Full refund or future credit if you’re feeling sick, unwell, “off”, or think you’ve been exposed to COVID, RSV, FLU.
What to bring + wear
- BYOCannabis. We do not sell any cannabis or cannabis products
- wear clothes conducive for movement & stretching
- yoga mat
- water bottle/ snacks
- Optional: eye mask, blanket, pillow, crystals, altar items
Stefani Manger (she/her) helps cannabis patients learn how to heal and empower themselves with the ancient practice of Cannabis Yoga. Stef is a 20+ year Yoga practitioner with 10+ years teaching traditional, trauma-informed and 420 yoga classes in Los Angeles. She uses cannabis and Yoga together to live a joyful life, alleviating painful symptoms caused from scoliosis and osteoarthritis. Her mission is to encourage personal growth and support the decriminalization, destigmatization and educational advocacy of holistic plant medicine. Learn more about Stef • The Yoga Joint 420 • @theyogajoint420
Stella Cheung (she/her) passionately brings community together by facilitating events with the purpose of creating more authentic connection and meaningful dialogue. She has 20+years of teaching yoga, meditation, and shamanism, and is also trained in conflict resolution as a certified mediator. Her work lies at the intersection of somatics, spirituality, and social change. Read more about Stella here
Bloom CommunityWant to see who’s going, match, chat, and meet the community? Check out this & other events on the Bloom Community app here
Misfits In LoveRelationships by Design, Not by Default: Re-imagine and re-define how you do relationships for more connection, trust, and alignment in life and love. More info here
Pure BeautyPremium cannabis grown indoors in high biology soil. Local and women owned. More info here
SPLA (Sex Positive Los Angeles)SPLA is a member/volunteer organization centered around understanding and exploring all aspects of human sexuality, consent, relationship styles, kink, gender, and orientation. More info here.