Each Session will be 45 mins – 1hr.
Monday, June 20 + Tuesday, June 21, 5:30-6:30p.
Must have one vedic meditating parent in order to enroll your child.
Held in-person for 2 days.
- each session runs approximately 45 mins to 1 hour
- parents are welcome to sit in or drop off
- Social distance seating
- please do not come in if you are or your child is feeling unwell (there will be more Children’s courses, fear not!)
- Note: time is in Mountain Standard Time
COURSE FEE + INSTRUCTION
- This course is $108. Please let them pick out 6 fresh roses and 3 of their favorite sweet fruits to offer in the puja ceremony on Day 1.
- Course Fee investment: www.venmo.com/YashodaDeviMa
Day 1: Initiation Day (Receving their mantra)
- Please bring fruits + Flowers
- Each child will receive their “word of wisdom” (mantra) and then we will sit together and meditate with our mantra.
- Yashoda will be checking their mantras and talking about how they use their mantras + basics of the practice as a preteen.