You are invited to experience a very unique and powerful night with three globally-renowned and highly respected healers, each bringing their own Divinely-appointed gifts for an evening filled with good witch magic that will open up YOUR own powerful talents, bring alive your soul’s truth and mission and allow you to step onto a life trajectory that is filled with miracles, wild abundances and witnessing the Universe bring to you people and opportunities that will re-inspire and raise your life experience on high.
One of, if not the greatest gift we can find while living here on Earth, is discovering our truth, it is aligning with our mission and understanding why we are here.
What is my calling?
What is the deepest desire of my soul to live?
Not many can say they have found their calling, but the beautiful news is, there are ancient wisdoms, techniques and certain healers whose purpose is to realign you with your greatest authentic self and full power, and your time to dive into this magical world has arrived.
Welcome To: Uncovering Your Greatest Truth!
What You Can Expect In This Truly Rare and Powerful Transformational Experience:
>> Dr. Meg Poe, M.D., Yale and Harvard trained psychiatrist, artist, and pioneering professor of the first class on Love and human connection at NYU, will tell the universal story of how our false selves develop and the return to our authentic multidimensional self, which allows our joy & flow to design our life.
· >> Dr. Poe is known for her large collective experiences tapped from her teachings in meditation, art, neuroscience and transformation, and will guide us through extraordinary exercises to amplify our presence and inhabit our truths.
· >> Alyson Charles aka RockStar Shaman, will take her method that was named “A Top Meditation to Try” by Oprah Magazine to the next level, guiding you on a journey to meet you in your highest power and meet your truth.
· >> Charles’ shared practices will be a powerful catalyst for miraculous change and will empower your journey forward and wake up your sense of self-honor and love (the potent, alchemic key to having love & honor reflected back to you)
· >> And Crystal Guardian of the Earth, Joanne Stone, will merge her talents as both a healer and artist with her profound ability to create a crystal grid that will focalize and ground our energies.
· >> You will also learn which crystals will assist you in expressing your authentic self + give you the courage to speak your truth!
· >> Plus sacred scent and sounds, aura clearing and experiencing OIL OF GOLD: an energy-body, intuitive power-activating, solar-burst-of-clarity oil sure to bring to light your truth!
· (Basically the most magical night )
We are bringing it all forth for you! Allow yourself this gift of immersing in a multidimensional integration designed to Uncover Your Greatest Truth. A mystical brew of psychology and neurosciences + ancient healing wisdoms + shamanic energetic transmissions and traditions guided forth from deepest purity and love.
From our soul's callings to yours!
Dr. Poe, Alyson and Joanne
P.S. each attendee will go home with a special high-vibrational gift to continue your empowered path forward from Doing / Living Marketplace
Alyson Charles aka RockStar Shaman
Internationally renowned television host, speaker and shaman, Alyson Charles aka "RockStar Shaman" went from being a national champion athlete, #1-rated hip-hop radio host and national daytime television talk show host to aligning with her calling as a shaman after a traumatic moment lifted the veil and provided her awakening. Since then, her ability to share ancient sacred knowledge and divine energy and be a powerful catalyst for change has her named a "Top Meditation" by Oprah, the cover story on Marie Claire Magazine, resident shaman for "Best Health Site" Well and Good Magazine, providing a monthly energy forecast and working with top celebrities, CEOs and renowned global brands like The New York Times, The Four Seasons, W Hotels, HBO, National Geographic Channel, Forbes, Art Basel, SAKS, ABC Radio, ELLE, SELF and others. Visit www.alysoncharles.com, her Instagram and Twitter to learn more.
Joanne Stone is an intuitive crystal worker, a student, practitioner and certified teacher of Kundalini yoga. She has received the Earthkeeper's Rites of the Munay-Ki and studied with the Mystic Q’ero of Peru. Her teachings stem that nature is our wisest teacher. Apart from teaching, Joanne designs jewelry, lighting and furniture intended to elevate the body and spaces. She is passionate about bridging ancient wisdom with modern living and guiding individuals to experience personal connection, growth and building a sense of community.
Dr. Meg Poe, M.D. is a psychiatrist, artist, mother, poet, musician interpersonal psychoanalyst, and international innovative thought leader in human connection and expanding consciousness. She designed and teaches the first curricular course on LOVE at NYU for undergraduates, a multidisciplinary class and incubator drawing from film, poetry, philosophy, art, psychology, and neuroscience.
Dr. Poe has a private practice in the west village, and her life’s work is devoted to how we grow our authentic self along with our capacities to love and be present in order to evolve our individual and collective world. Her studies revolve around the depths of human nature, and have travelled from west to east: Yale undergrad in English, to Harvard Cambridge Hospital residency, William Alanson White Pyschonalaytic Institute, Kundalini yoga and meditation teacher trainings, and sound therapy among others. She loves leading large collective experiences that are a mash-up of all she has learned, with themes of potent transformational moments.
Dr. Poe (POE//M) is an artist had has had three art shows with multimedia and performance in 2017 alone around themes of resonance, human connection, everyday neuroplasticity, and the genius of the collective. Her recent revolutionary art installation/performance “LOVE PORTRAITS,” was featured in collaboration with the Kristin Sudeikis dance world premiere of “DROP” at BAM in Brooklyn, where she was nicknamed the “energy DJ.”