Join Dana B. Myers in Miami for her Book Launch & Workshop!
Here’s What You Can Expect:
- She Will Give A Talk On The Mommy Mojo Makeover And Introduce Her Signature Process For Reclaiming Your Sensuality And Reigniting Your Relationship Within The Messy, Time-Strapped, Libido-Crushing Experience Of Motherhood.
- She Will Teach The Most Powerful Lessons From The Book And Share Personal Stories Of How The Method Has Changed Her Experience Of Motherhood, Intimacy And Marriage For The Better.
- Experience Bonding, Break-Out Group Discussions With Like-Minded Mamas, Share Your Stories And Get To Know Other Amazing Women.
- There Will Be A Live Q&A and Book Signing.
- Partake in Light Bites, Drinks And Exciting Surprises Designed To Inspire Your Mommy Mojo.
- Receive One Copy of The Mommy Mojo Makeover and A Sexy Swag Bag With Sensual Products From Dana’s Brand Booty Parlor.
This Intimate Live Event Will Get You Started On Your Mommy Mojo Makeover Journey In An Exciting And Immersive Way.
WHAT TO BRING:
Water Bottle and journal.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Dana B. Myers is an award-winning product developer, entrepreneur, author, and media personality. As Founder of Booty Parlor, Dana has changed the lives of thousands of women by inspiring them to boost their sensual self-confidence and create sexier, more satisfying relationships.
Known for her frank yet empowering style, Dana helps her clients reclaim the power of their sensuality and sexual satisfaction through her coaching practice and live workshops. Her advice, and Booty Parlor’s products, have been featured by Marie Claire, Women’s Health, Parents, Redbook, Nylon, Allure, and the Wall Street Journal. Dana has appeared on ABC Nightline, Good Morning America, Access Hollywood Live, The Wendy Williams Show, and more.
Born and raised in Chicago, Dana earned a Master’s Degree in Business & Entertainment from NYU. Having lived in Los Angeles, Brooklyn, and St. Lucia, she now resides in Miami with her husband and business partner, Charlie, and their two children, Rocky and Indie.
tICKET PRICE pER PERSON:
$55 + Ticket fees (Includes a swag bag, 1 book, 1 product from Booty Parlor, ticket to event, and reception refreshments).
For more Events and Classes at the sacred space miami, please follow this Link