Magic is everywhere. It’s in the work you do, the creativity you express, the good that comes your way, and the lessons that come from the pain. All we must do to connect with the magic around us is to look and listen.
Look at the places we’re holding ourselves back. Look at the lessons and opportunities that are right in front of us. Look at the places magic already exists, and listen to the messages. Listen to the sounds. Listen to what the Universe is trying to tell you. Open your heart and listen.
When we bring an awareness to the every moment, we let the veil come off the magic hidden in the moments and everything becomes a little more mystical.
Breathwork Meditation makes space for the magic. It’s in the meditation moments where we kick everyone, every thought, every activity, everything out of our minds. We’re left with stillness, with breath. At some point, we let go of resistance and allow meditation and breath to guide the way, to shed light on the energetic blocks that are standing in the way.
In this moment we suddenly see that every moment, the whole world is full of magic.
What this is :
- This is a workshop for the intention setters. The woo curious.
- Together we will check-in as a group on how we all currently work with ritual, what our current notions are of ritual.
- We’ll learn from Mallory Leone, holistic nutritionist, energy healer, and witch how to incorporate magic and ritual into your every day. Using simple tactics and ritual tools, you’ll learn how to co-create your day and live your life from your intuitive center.
- Energy will be moving, opening as we’re driven by curiosity and opening the portals within that connect us all.
- Then Jenna Reiss, Healer & Breathwork Meditation Coach will guide is into Breathwork & Meditation activating the heart.
As we open our hearts and let the light pour in, we’ll reclaim our intentions and leave a little more connected to the world’s beyond this one.
Location: Manhattan Beach
Date: Sunday 3/10