Complimentary champagne, rosé, wine and other sips
A delicious cake, appetizers, and sweets
Gifts and giveaways
A vegan lipstick lounge by Ariel Lewis where you can find the shade for you
Quality connections and lots of fun!
early bird price $15 | standard price $25 | day-of price $30
DISTRICT BLISS VENDOR SOCIAL
Join us for ROSES & ROSÉ
A NEW SPIN ON NETWORKING EVENTS
OUR VENDOR SOCIAL IS A HAPPY HOUR EVENT WHERE EVENT + CREATIVE ENTREPRENEURS CAN TAKE A NIGHT OFF, BE CELEBRATED FOR ALL OF THEIR HARD WORK AND MAKE QUALITY CONNECTIONS. WE WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL WELCOME, HAVE A GREAT TIME, AND GET VALUE OUT OF ATTENDING OUR EVENTS! ALL CREATIVES + MAKERS, ENTREPRENEURS + START-UP BUSINESSES AND EVENT + WEDDING VENDORS ARE ALL WELCOME!
AIRBRUSH BY ARIEL
get paired with the perfect color for you!
We are always trying to find that perfect lipstick color and wondering if we can rock that dark purple or bright red; What color is best for everyday wear with our skin tones?
Ariel Lewis will be answering all of those questions and more! Plus, try out her incredible, organic lipsticks and glosses!
Don't worry, gentlemen, we'll have fun activities (and booze/food) for you, too! ;)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Complimentary valet parking! The weather might be dreary, but dont let that get you down! The Loews Madison is offering all guests FREE VALET PARKING!
- A vegan lipstick lounge by Airbrush by Ariel where you can find the perfect shade for you (woohoo!)
- Complimentary sips! Because what's better than toasting with other rad entreprenuers and creatives?! - Yummy appetizers and sweets that will be to-die-for provided by Catherine George Cakes, The Capital Candy Jar, and the Loews Madison
- Tons of unique decorating to inspire you - People who are excited to meet you and hear about your business, ideas, and what you're up to - Participating vendors who are highlighted below for helping to make each Vendor Social unique - Fab gifts and giveaways - Good music
The Loews Madison's incredible chef will be treating our palets to a Cajun-inspired evening!
- Ragin Cajun Corn and Crab Hush Puppies with Louie dipping sauce - Chicken gumbo shots with crisp okra
- Cornmeal crusted catfish bites with spicy remoulade and Cajun Corn Maque Choux (Fried to order)
- Hot Crawfish Dip with French baguettes and mini jalapeno corn muffins
Don't forget dessert!
Sweets will be positively delish
Provided by Catherine George Cakes and The Capital Candy Jar!
MEET OUR SPONSORS
DISTRICT BLISS GIVES BACK
For all of our 2017 events, District Bliss will be donating a portion of our ticket sales to a worthy cause!
The Women’s Employment Network was founded in 1986 to assist women in raising their self-esteem and achieving economic independence through sustained employment. Their vision is to advance positive change in the lives of women, their families, and the community, one woman at a time. Learn more about their work and how the District Bliss community is making a difference. Heartful.ly empowers generous couples to share their happily ever after with wedding registries that support charitable projects around the world.
Want to donate more? Donate something additional to the charity by purchasing the donation ticket and adding the amount you would like to donate IN ADDITION to what we will donate just by you purchasing a ticket!